LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Psychology Specialists, a group of over 35 psychologists and counselors serving more than 20 communities throughout Illinois is in a position to grow our team and expand in Phoenix, Arizona. We have an opening for a full-time, Licensed Clinical Psychologist with an emphasis in Health Psychology and Pain Management in the following locations:
- A base salary in addition to a bonus payment structure so that clinicians have the safety and predictability of a regular paycheck with the opportunity to earn a significant salary once their patient caseload has reached a full-time level
- Supervision and consultation through the use of lead psychologists and a management team.
- Comprehensive health care benefits including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Retirement benefits
- Disability protections
- Funding for continuing education
- Access to an administrative team that manages scheduling, calls, credentialing, billing, marketing, and all the other tasks that take time away from clinical work .
- Technology, a state of the art EMR system, and a robust library of testing materials.
Psychology Specialists seeks a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, either PhD or PsyD, to join our team of talented and experienced clinicians in the Phoenix, AZ area. With offices in Chandler and downtown Phoenix, as well as opportunities in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, Psychology Specialists offers competitive candidates the opportunity to develop a practice and career in a booming market while enjoying the extraordinary lifestyle offered in the Valley of the Sun. Whether it is sunshine and palm trees, desert or mountain landscapes, Arizona offers a full range of beautiful life experiences as well as the chance to quickly develop a thriving practice. Successful candidates can build rapport with patients and colleagues, desire a freedom and independence to do their clinical work, can function well as a member of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, and possess a level of business acumen to market and brand their business in partnership with the Practice.
For more information, email curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com.
Call Angela: 309.706.3190 ext.115
Please note, a completed Psychology Specialists employment application and background check will be required as part of the hiring process.