Psychology Specialists, a group of over 35 psychologists and counselors serving more than 20 communities throughout Central and Southern Illinois and the Chicagoland area, is in a position to grow our team. We have an opening for a full-time Post-Doctoral Resident interested in a career. Post-Doctoral Residents with the following specializations are encouraged to apply: General Psychology, Neuropsychology, Health Psychology, Health Psychology, and Child and Adolescent Psychology. Our practice offers Post-Doctoral Residents the opportunity for individualized supervision each week, weekly group supervision, and time to study for the EPPP. Post-Doctoral Residents could have opportunities in the following Illinois communities:
* Bloomington-Normal * Champaign * Decatur
Psychology Specialists is proud to be large and diverse enough to welcome post-doctoral residents to the Practice and provide an opportunity to complete their clinical training under the supervision of talented, well specialized senior clinicians and the chance to further develop specializations of interest.
Our practice provides the following for residents:
- An environment rich in learning, growth, development, and exposure to all the sub-fields of interest to emerging psychologists, including neuropsychology, forensic psychology, child and adolescent psychology, and adult psychology.
- Opportunity to learn a full array of psychological testing instruments and provides residents with training and experience in all aspects of the business including billing, compliance, legal and ethical issues, case consultation and supervision, and independent clinical work and research.
- Most of our residents are eligible to accept full-time clinical positions in multiple locations throughout Illinois upon completion of their training.
- Once resident training is complete, Psychology Specialists takes care of all credentialing and administrative needs for its clinicians, and partners with those new clinicians to help them build, market, and grow their business.
If you are looking for an extraordinary learning opportunity and a chance to join an elite, large group practice, Psychology Specialists would like to partner with you to complete your training and begin your career.
For more information, email curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Angela: 309.706.3190 ext.115
Please note, a completed Psychology Specialists employment application and background check will be required as part of the hiring process.